Zomato Customer care through social media
Reasons to contact Zomato customer care
Since, all the process of Zomato plays online, through the website orapplication; you may need a bit of help regarding your order or other things.Here are some of the reasons why you might need to contact Zomato customercare:
1. To track your order. 2. Giveing special instructions. 3. To file a complaint 4. Cancel the order. 5. To enquire about food you order, and more.
Zomato Customer care Numbers listed state wise
These are the zomato customer care numbers according to the state you live in.Dial the number given for your state and get in touch with the zomato customercare executives.Chandigarh Zomato customer care – +91 8375 073452
* Chandigarh customer care – +91 8375 073452 * Faridabad customer care – +91 8375 073452 * Delhi customer care – +91 8375 073452 * Chennai customer care – +91 8375 097031 * Hyderabad customer care – +91 8375 092754 * Mumbai customer care – +91 8375 092754 * Gurgaon customer care – +91 8375 073452 * Bangalore customer care – +91 8375 092754 * Kolkata customer care – +91 8375 092754 * Pune customer care – +91 8375 092754 * Jaipur customer care – +91 8375 092754 * Noida customer care – +91 8375 073452 * Ahmedabad customer care – +91 8375 092754
Zomato Customer Care Mail & Chat
firstname.lastname@example.org (for general purpose) email@example.com (for business enquiries)
The Zomato application also offers a live chat option wherein you can talk toan executive through this live chat process.
Zomato Customer care through social media
You can get in touch with the people on the other side by texting them onthese social media links. If you wish, you can also use their social medialinks to tag them and send them feedback.
1. Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/zomato 2. Instagram Page: www.instagram.com/zomato/ 3. Twitter Handle: twitter.com/zomato 4. Official Website: www.zomato.com
Zomato Customer Care Numbers listed region Wise
Zomato also offers region wise calling experience. You can dial the numberaccording to your region in the country.
Head Office Address of Zomato: Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd. 139-P, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana 122002
North India Region – +91 8375 073452
South India Region – +91 8375 097031
West India Region – +91 8375 092754
Zomato Customer Care Number of Various Countries
These are the customer care numbers for Zomato of various countries and youcan use them accordingly to get in touch with one their executives and tellthem the issue you have!
Countries | Zomato Customer Care Phone Number —|— Australia | +61 450 266 295 India | +91 11 30806376 Czech Republic | +420 725 027 343 +420 775 612 660 Indonesia | +62 8121 8582 738 Lebanumbern | +961 1 567680 +961 1 567690 Malaysia | +6011 3921 3923 +6003 2785 0495 Slovakia | +421 911 794 888 Poland | +48 500 504 763 Philippines | +63 2904 8965 Portugal | +351 211 519 969 +351 937 646 774 South Africa | +27 10 4930880 Turkey | +90 212 287 5335 UAE | +971 4 351 9170 / +971 4 352 3254 (Dubai) +971 26713728 (Abu Dhabi)
FAQ about Zomato Customer Care
1. If something is missing in my order, then will Zomato refund the amount ofthe missing item?
Zomato helpline will surely look into what’s missing and also get in touchwith the restaurant and the delivery executive. Worst case scenario, Zomatowill add a gift card of the amount in your cart.
2. My order is late. What should I do?
Zomato has an option of calling the restaurant as well as the deliveryexecutive who will be delivering your order. This will get you an update aboutthe same.
3. The restaurant did not accept my order and canceled it. Where will I getmy refund if I paid from bank account?
Your amount will be credited by the Zomato team to your Zomato wallet. You canuse the money thereafter.
4. How to send a query to Zomato customer care through website form?
1. The form asks for your name, email ID, and your phone number. 2. The phone number is optional. You may or may not add it. 3. The next column asks your concern. You can fill in your query. 4. Below is another box wherein you can elaborate your message so that theZomato customer care executives can understand your concern readily.
Hope this article solved your queries regarding your order.
Wilko Have Your Say UK Survey 2021 | Wilkohaveyoursay.com | Win £100
Wilko Have Your Say Survey: Wilko, a retail company in the United Kingdom, isa well-known store chain for selling homewares, household goods, and it isalways curious to know about Wilko Customer Satisfaction. And so, the retailcompany manages to conduct an online Wilko Customer Feedback Survey to getideas about customer’s overall satisfaction at Wilkohaveyoursay.com.
So, if you are a consumer of The Wilko Store’s products, do not waste thisgolden opportunity to get £100 worth of gift cards from The Wilko Store. Justset aside a few minutes of your time and give some honest and genuine feedbackabout how you felt about the last shopping experience at any Wilko Store.
Wilko Have Your Say UK Survey Reward
Upon successfully completing the Have your say Wilko’s Survey, the ones whowin in the Survey for the Wilko’s will get a Gift Card. There are threeprizes, a total of £100 gift card in each monthly draw: 2 x £25 and 1 x £50Wilko Vouchers. This winner will be chosen on a random basis.
The winning candidate(s) will be notified shortly (within 15 days) regardingthe prize draw. The winners are required to claim the rewards entitled to themwithin a period of 7 days after receiving a notification about the win.Otherwise, the winner failed to claim the prize in 7 days, an alternate winnerwill be selected.
Wilko Customer Feedback Survey Rules and Requirements
Before participating in the Wilko Have your say survey, it would be a goodidea to familiarise yourself with the rules, regulations, terms, andconditions of the Survey, which are given below:
1. You must have a mobile, laptop, PC, or tab with you and proper English language knowledge. 2. Only the Wilko store visitors who reside in the United Kingdom over the age of 18 years are eligible for entry into the Survey and sweepstakes. 3. No employees, representatives, officers, directors or staff members of the Wilko, Alida and their subsidiaries and affiliates or their family members can share feedback or enter the sweepstakes. 4. No purchase is mandatory for sharing feedback on the survey portal or participation in the Survey. 5. You can only enter the sweepstakes multiple times, each survey completion will be counted as an entry to the prize draw. 6. The winner has to accept the gift card as a gift and cannot exchange it for cash or any alternatives. 7. Click here to read more terms and conditions.
Quicksteps to Enter Wilkohaveyoursay Survey to Win £100 Gift Card
1. Go to Wilko Customer Feedback Survey Landing page at com. 2. Then enter the Amount Spent, Date and Time of your Visit, and Wilko Survey Code and enter the survey feedback homepage. 3. Now, answer or rate the Wilko Customer Feedback issues and store experience queries. 4. Provide the required personal details on the next page. 5. Submit the survey, and you will get a free entry in the sweepstakes.
Wilko Store Survey – Helpful Tips
* Customers and visitors who have completed Tell Wilko Survey are always advised to check Wilko Gift Card Prize Draw winner announcements once the entry is over. Who knows if you might get a chance to win a free gift card. * A survey participant is also advised to correctly share the personal identification details, which will help the retail store chain find you and notify you easily if you are the lucky gift card winner. * All the readers also suggested keeping the receipts whenever they visit any restaurants, retailers, stores, supermarkets, or pharmacies. * Bring the receipt straight to us, share your feedback, take an online survey and win cash, gift card and other survey rewards with us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
Wilko Contact Details
Address: Wilko Customer Care JK House Roebuck Way Manton Wood Worksop Nottinghamshire, S80 3EG.
If you wish to contact the Wilko Group, you can do so easily by ringing themup on 08000 329 329.